Tagged: 

• Congratulations on new forums

Posted by Phil on March 25, 2023 at 16:45

Moin Vasi, well done! May the forums fill with life and give us a nice refuge from the nonsensical laws against tobacco! Greetings from the vacations, Phil

Vasilij replied 1 year ago 5 Members - 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Unknown Member

Deleted User
    26. March 2023 at 7:54

I am very happy about the new cigar forum! I have the feeling that more and more disrespectful discussions are taking place in the SM. I don't like that. That's why I mostly read and rarely write anything in the SM. I often hear at cigar events that cigar lovers are all nice people, but I can't see it that way. At least in the groups on FB there's the odd bad sentence and then it degenerates into chaos.

• Vasilij

Administrator
      26. March 2023 at 11:46

Hello Alex, thank you for your trust. If you have any questions or would like to share your experiences with cigars, please feel free to open a topic in one of the forums. I wish you lots of fun here and HAPPY SMOKE.

• Frank

28. March 2023 at 17:38

I can only agree with that, as Philipus has already said everything.

Dear Vasilij, you have created a breathtaking platform here! Thank you very much for that, and also for all the opportunities to exchange ideas here. I wish you every success with it, and I wish us all lots of fun and a good exchange of information.

LG from Vienna

Frank

• Vasilij

Administrator
      29. March 2023 at 1:01

Hello Frank, thank you for your praise ??

• Reto

April 12, 2023 at 20:44

@vasilij
    It would be cool here in the forum if you could like posts and replies (or more).

• Vasilij

Administrator
      April 12, 2023 at 20:56

Yes, I think so too. But the developer of the software is investing in other things. Whether this feature will ever come is written in the stars near a black hole. The "hashtags" # were also already planned for last year (2022), but have been downgraded again in development. ?

en_US